Zetta can de-install, relocate and install your CT, MRI and PET/CT at a fraction of the cost and time of the OEM
Zetta’s turnkey solutions start from site planning through onsite applications training. Our experienced professional team will plan, schedule and assist you during every aspect of the project.
- System Evaluation: A comprehensive report detailing the equipment performance is generated by an experienced service engineer prior to de-installation. The system evaluation goes through strict OEM guideline testing and compared to OEM specifications. The report is used to baseline the status of the equipment or utilized for repairs prior to equipment installation.
- De-Installation: A professional team with OEM specific tools and test equipment is dispatched to perform the de-installation. Our team will work side-by-side with the contractors to ensure smooth and safe removal of the equipment. The de-installed equipment and its components are professionally packaged in preparation for transportation.
- Rigging: Typical 1st floor rigging is standard, but we can coordinate and manage 2nd or higher floor equipment installations. In these cases, experienced riggers use specialized cranes and/or large fork lifts for these projects.
- Transportation: On time delivery is critical. We use experienced transporting fleets with air ride equipment to keep your project on schedule and protected during transit.
- Storage: In the event of delays and your new site is not ready for system delivery, Zetta can provide a climate controlled storage facility. Our storage facility accommodates MRI units with coldhead and chiller connections that keep magnets cold during storage. Our magnet monitoring system guarantees helium boil off is within OEM specification throughout the storage period.
- Site Planning: Planning of the new site is critical to the success of the project. Our services start with the equipment evaluation process. Blue prints are produced from your site's actual dimensions. We work closely with the contractor and keep constant communications to monitor the progress and work to architectural drawings.
- Installation: Complete install services from cabling to equipment power up.
- System Calibration: Complete OEM specified equipment calibration performed by our experienced engineers. Full MRI calibrations includes: Magnet ramping and shimming, eddy currents compensation and gradient calibrations.
- Applications Training: After the system hand-over, our experienced CT or MRI technologist is scheduled for 3-4 days of applications training.
- System Warranty: Zetta’s equipment warranty provides you a peace of mind. We offer extended service agreements to keep your equipment running to OEM specifications. Our equipment maintenance services are designed to protect your investment and limit your financial risk.
We offer these professional services:
- Pre-De-installation equipment Evaluation
- Site Planning
- RF Shielding services for your MRI systems
- Equipment Calibration
- Applications Training
- Equipment Warranty
Contact us for additional details about our services.